Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ramble On

Hello friends. How have you been? Good, I hope. I'm fine as well, thank you for asking. I've been wondering about this: I heard you've been looking for a new bike That's great as there's one that has just come on the market that you should consider:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oceanaircycles/ocean-air-cycles-rambler-sport-touring-bicycle-rev-0



This is a designed in Ventura, CA, made in the Portland, OR honest to goodness all-round good bike.



I know Rob and love riding with him whenever I can. Maybe a couple times a year. The guy knows bikes, loves 'em and has put together a really good one.

Untitled

Do yourself a favor and clickety-click on the link above and see if this could be the bike for you! If you're independently wealthy, this is a great place to invest it!!!


No comments: