Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lake Shoe Company is amazing!

Really, what a great company! I mentioned below that I was worried about the buckles breaking/getting worn too much to use on my new shoes. That's the only concern I had about them, and figured I wanted to get a pair in reserve as the rest of the shoe should last a couple of decades. So I contacted Lake's customer service people/person through their website. I asked where I could get a pair of buckles. They replied asking for my address so they could send me a pair!!! They showed up today, less than a week later. I can't say enough how happy I am with this, it's just great!

How cool is this!!!!

2 comments:

Allie Cat said...

A fellow cyclist, a fellow atheist, and the other person on flickr to post a photo of that bike roundabout on the SART. You, sir, have earned a spot on the blogroll.

cyclotourist said...

Great minds think alike!!! I think I was also a Poli Sci major at one time!